ONE STOP SHOP
Printing & Embroidery Services
We are pleased to offer our valued customers Screen Printing and Embroidery Services on quality blanks we offer. We provide these services through a network of contract decorators. Following are the prices for Screen Printing and Embroidery. Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications or details:
|1 Color||2 Color||3 Color||4 Color||5 Color|
|EMBROIDERY||(Minimum of 36 pieces) NET Prices|
|Stitches / Qty||36+||144+||500+||1000+|
|Up to 5,000||2.50||$1.75||$1.50||$1.25|
- Screens / Set up Charge per Color(One-Time Charges) - $40
- PMS Color Matchs - $25
- Specialty Colors (Metallic etc) - $0.25/pc
- Camera-Ready artwork is required; faxed art is not acceptable.
- Camera-Ready artwork requires high resolution with at least 300 dpi for PhotoShop files.The artwork should be vector artwork, created in Adobe Illustrator CS5 or lower, Corel Draw or Macromedia Freehand, then saved as an .AI file. Please call customer service for quotation. Artwork must be emailed to the sales consultant at email@example.com .
- Artwork created by our design team is available @ $50 per hour (first ½ hour is FREE). Any artwork requiring touch-ups or improvement will incur an artwork charge.However supplying completed artwork in the accepted formatted will not incur any costs.
REPEAT ORDERS WITHIN 60 DAYS, WITH IDENTICAL ARTWORK
- Repeat Orders: Reference previous invoice number or purchase order number for artwork purposes. All re-orders must be confirmed by fax.
- Reset-Up Charge: $20.00 per color per location
- Production Time: 7 days after approval.
Less than Minimum Orders: Minimum order quantity is 36 pcs per order. Call Customer Service for orders less than the minimum quantity.
Changes on Orders: All changes on orders must be requested in writing before actual production. Verbal order changes are not accepted.
Cancellations: All orders are considered firm. Cancellations will be accepted only if order has not been printed. Cancellations must be in writing. Verbal cancellations are not acceptable. 20% restocking fee applies. Custom orders are considered firm after paper proof approval. No cancellations will be accepted.
- Paper Proof: Free of charge.
The paper proof must be signed and faxed to factory prior to actual production. Failure in returning the paper proof promptly may delay your order's delivery date.
- Pre-Production Proof: $25.00 per color. Screen Charges + $50 flat handling fee. Screen charges will be Credited to your account upon placing the actual Order. Per-production proof will be sent via over-night courier unless specified by customer. Allow additional 2-3 days for proof delivery
Shipment Method: MONAG reserves the right to determine the best shipping method available. All shipments will be shipped via ground service unless specified otherwise by the customer.
Standard Lead Time: 7-10 working days after paper or pre-production proof approval.
Rush Charges: We will make every attempt to meet your need without incurring additional charges. However standard rush charges are as follows:
- Less than 5 days, 50% of the total run charge
- Less than 3 days, 100% of the total run charge plus $100.00 handling charge.
Over/Under Runs: We reserve the right to ship under or over by 3% and bill accordingly. In case of an under run of 3% or less, factory reserves the right not to print the remaining balance.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, MONAG cannot guarantee continuity of exact shade, color, size, weight, texture, colorfastness or construction of finished goods. MONAG cannot be held liable for delay due to quota, customs, or natural causes. MONAG will make every effort to meet delivery deadline. Prices are subject to change without notice. Logos appearing on products in this catalog do not represent an endorsement of any certain name, brand, or product. They represent examples of our printing and embroidery capabilities only and are not for resale purposes.
Customer/Purchaser assumes full responsibility for compliance with all laws concerning labeling, packaging, trade marking, copyrights, and licensing agreements. The Customer/Purchaser further holds MONAG and its agents harmless of any and all claims costs & expenses concerning labeling, packaging, trade marking, copyrights, and licensing agreements. Customer/Purchaser assumes full liability for accuracy of imprint once the proof/virtual is approved.